Friday, October 2, 2009

Tofu on love


*Nyoron~?*

Okies, so you think life is all carrots and butterflies for a bunny-in-the-hat? Well, there's that, and life is pretty chill in general, but sometimes some things happen that makes a bunny think. Like, y'know, seeing people cry... why are you crying? Why so sad? Don't be so sad... *HUG*


Do you need a hug?

Sometimes when they're not sniffling too hard they tells me things. Things like love. Now, i know what love is, because i'm a bunny, and i love carrots, and that's love, but the way these poor folks think i don't know if they know what love is.


Also lovin' sausages ^^

Why does love make them cry? A carrot has never made me cry... not unless i accidently pokes myself in the eye, then that's just painful T.T... but anyways, back on the subject... i just don't get what it is about love that would make a peep cry. I love carrots. Carrots make me happy. Therefore (woo, that's a big word @.@) love makes me happy ^^.


Cake makes Tofu happy too XD

So, the point is, if you're not happy, you're not eating love. So cheer up, have a hug, and find what makes you happy.


Maybe love is in the water...

Dice Roll of the Day

Today's Dice Roll is...


SIX!

SIX! Better luck next time!

- Tofu

3 comments:

  1. I swear those dice rolls are rigged -.-
    Also, I did not know that rabbits ate meat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! If i can't believe in dice, what can i believe in T.T

    And I eats anything, rly. It's bad. I'm gonna get fat >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't fit in the hat anymore! XD

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online