Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where the flip is Tofu???

Long story short...


No inturnetz...


... make bunny cry!

Yea, nuff said. First, i went into withdrawal...

...where ...is ...my ...inturnetz ...

Then I was so flippin peeved that i didn't know what i crazy things i would do >.<
Somebody gonna getta hurt real bad...

Luckily, Master was around to distract me, he got a phone call and was like "Hey, Tofu, hold this for me will ya?"

"Yes... and I'd also like to order a carrot cake..."

And then there was...

I'm on a boat, you mofos!

ZOOOOOOM in!

And then after some more posing...

Peek-a-boo!

Tofu in da house

Smart bunny!

*HUG*

OMG-it's-Iron-Chef-Hiroyuki-Sakai!-*HUG*

Then Master and I played Fifty-Two Pick-Up with five decks! That's like a gazillion cards!! @.@

A gazillion cards

Master goes first...

Ahah! Take that!

*Master takes it*

Oh noes, i can't see!

And then Master's little brother brought me a new friend!

If you turn him upside down he looks like a mushroom

Card of the day

So i was picking today's card of the day...

It's da Queen of Clubz!

Then i just randomly decided to check the rest of the deck...

... Wat da flip?

It was rigged! I'm never gonna use cards again!

Dice Roll of the Day!

So now i decided to switch to dice because they were shinier and more awesome and easier for other pplz to win

Ooh, shiney! ^.^

Today's Dice Roll is number FIVE! Good luck for next time! Remember, if you guess right you get da chance to pose with da Tofu!

... and now i forget why i was angry before @.@

- Tofu

1 comment:

  1. ahaha tofu with a knife <3 and rigged cards xD

    i'm going to guess for the dice roll: 3!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online